Structural, Fatigue, Load
Clark Testing has been active in experimental stress analysis, strength and fatigue testing of structural components, beam fatigue and systems for over 20 years. Products tested range from small machine components to large off-highway vehicle frames.
Clark Testing is proud to continually maintain it's certification to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation, certificate number L2163.
Test Services Available
Above testing can be combined with thermal cycling.
- Structures Testing
- Experimental Stress Analysis
- Brittle lacquer, strain gaging, design stress evaluation
- Static and dynamic recording equipment
- Ultimate strength, proof load, certification testing: SAE, ASME, ANSI, FMVSS/CMVSS, ISO and MIL-STD
- Fatigue, performance and durability testing. Servo-hydraulic actuator and control systems. Linear and torsional capability.
- Stability testing
- Vehicle or system
- ROPS/FOPS/OPS testing
- Seat, seat anchorage and seat belt testing
- Vehicle component and frame testing
- Suspension, brakes, hitches and 5th wheel testing
- Field duty cycle and accelerated lab fatigue testing
- Failure analysis
- System evaluation
- On-vehicle performance, prototype testing, efficiency studies, fatigue analysis, long term recording capability
Structures Test Equipment
- 30' x 90' x 10' structures tie-down floor for 1,000,000 lbs of clamp capacity on 48" centerline grid with an assortment of arches, load frames, mounting stands and erector set fixturing
- Bending fatigue to 1.5 million lbs
- Portable tie-down beds for small component testing
- 250-channel static strain/load recording system
- 24-channel SoMat dynamic recording system
- Electro-hydraulic fatigue testing systems
- Rotary actuators with capacity to +- 250,000 lbf-ft and 50 rotation
- Linear actuators with capacity to 400,000 lbf
- Pressure, flow, torque, speed, load, temperature, displacement and acceleration transducers