Fuel and Lubrication Testing
Clark Testing Fuel and Lubrication Testing Laboratory specializes in wear testing of products based on test rigs such as Four-Ball wear (D4172, D2266), Hydraulic Pump Wear (D7043), and FZG Gear (D4998, D5182, DIN 51354, and ISO 14635). Clark Testing Fuels and Lubricants Laboratory is fully equipped to perform tests ranging from routine analyses to quality control. With over 20 years of analytical experience, coupled with a stringent quality assurance program, this lab is dedicated to serving client requests on time.
Clark Testing Fuels and Lubrication Laboratory tests distillates, including diesel fuels, alternative fuels (biodiesel, ethanol), oil, lubricants, and grease products for physical properties and chemical compositions relative to ASTM specification.
The specialty services of this lab include diesel specifications; alternate fuels (biodiesel, ethanol); aviation turbine fuels; fuel oils; motor oils; mineral; glycol, and synthetic lubricants; hydraulic fluids; crude oils and distillates.
In addition, the laboratory offers technical consulting services pertaining to product testing and is proficient in tests for quality assurance programs, purchase product specification comparisons and new product compatibility testing.
Clark Testing Fuels and Lubrication Laboratory serves Steel producers, raw materials suppliers, engineering and manufacturing companies, lubricant and additive manufacturers, coal and coke producers and the refining industry.
- Product Evaluation
- Compatibility Assessment
- Quality Assurance
- Performance Measurement
- Certificate of Analysis
- Technical Support
- ASTM D287 - API Gravity
- ASTM D2711 - Demulsibility
- Dynamic Demulsibility (DDE)
- ASTM D972 - Evaporation Loss
- ASTM D92 - Flash Point
- ASTM D4809 - Heat of Combustion
- ASTM D6304 - Water by Karl Fischer
- ASTM D5800 - Noack Volatility
- ASTM D943 - Oxidation Stability
- ASTM D4310 - Sludging and Corrosion Tendencies
- ASTM D2070 - Thermal Stability
- ASTM D445 - Viscosity
- ASTM D2500 - Cloud Point
- ASTM D4052 - Density
- ASTM D4289 - Elastomer Compatibility
- ASTM D92 - Fire Point
- ASTM D892 - Foaming Characteristics
- ASTM D3520 - Magnetic Quenchometer
- ASTM D665 - Rust Preventing Characteristics
- ASTM D3705 - Misting Properties
- ASTM D4636 - Corrosiveness and Oxidation Stability of Highly Refined Oils