Clark Testing is comprised of three business groups Industrial Hygiene, Fuel/Lube/Condition Monitoring/Coke & Coal and Dynamics. All three groups specialize in its own field of testing. Each business group also maintains its own Quality Manual specifically addressing their unique scope of testing.
Since its beginning Clark has established a track record of responsivenes to its customers and a commitment to quality products and services. Clark supports both U.S. and international members of the world-wide Nuclear and Commercial community. Clark solves obsolete equipment needs with the latest in the state of the art digital technology.
- Environmental and Seismic Testing
- Qualification Services
- Digital Upgrades to replace obsolete instruments with modern digital devices
- Complete Chemistry including (FTIR, LECO, ICP)
- Fuel and Lubricants Testing
- Diagnosis of Condition Monitoring Lubricant Samples
- Analytical Testing of Coal and Coke
- Chemical Testing
- Industrial Hygiene
- Environmental Lead and Asbestos Testing
- Seismic Testing (meeting IEEE 323 and IEEE 344 requirements)
- Environmental Testing (meeting IEEE 323 requirements)
- Accelerated Thermal Aging (meeting IEEE 323 requirements)
- Electromagnetic Interference/Radio Frequency Interference Testing in accordance with (EPRI TR-102323 Guidelines)
- Main Stream Line Break/Loss of Coolant Accident Testing (meeting IEEE 323 requirements)
Clark is a third party qualifier for IEEE 323 Class 1E components, Clark provides dedication services for commercial grade components intended for service in safety related systems at nuclear power plants. These dedication services are provided in accordance with EPRI and the appropriate ANSI/IEEE standards.
The Clark Quality Management System is based on 1OCFR50 Appendix B, 1 OCFR21, ANSIIASME, NQA-1:2008, ISO IEC/17025:2005 ISO 9001:2008.