Careers: Supervisory Engineer – Power train Testing
Responsible for all aspects of Powertrain testing, from proposal writing and planning to report writing. Supervise other engineers and technicians to coordinate larger projects. Estimate personnel needs and schedule work to meet completion dates.
- Supervise engineers and technicians, and/or actually perform all phases of testing, including proposal writing, price negotiating, planning, test setup and performance, analyze data and write reports.
- Estimate manpower needs and schedule test work to meet customer requirements.
- Evaluate test progress and results to recommend changes or revisions in test procedures or equipment usage if necessary.
- May perform non-testing project such as:
- Design equipment, prepare proposals and cost estimates for laboratory projects
- Supervise maintenance of laboratory building, equipment, or furnishings
- Floor plan layout for building alterations
We offer a pleasant and casual working environment. Benefits include medical, vision, dental, disability and life insurance, employee assistance program, flexible spending account, 401(k) (with employer contribution plan), paid vacation, and holidays.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering.
- Eight to ten years of increasing responsibility in engineering test or design field.
- Ability to prepare and write concise and comprehensive documents.
- Familiarity with Dynamometer setup and operation.
Interested candidate should forward resumes to email@example.com