Careers: Operations Manager - Coal and Coke Division
- Utilize management skills to supervise, direct and coordinate the efforts of 60+ employees at multiple locations including the Princeton, WV location.
- Support management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Ensure customer service excellence and delivery of quality service.
- Administer all safety programs to ensure a safe work environment within the operating facilities.
- Responsible for revenue and expenses as well as understanding the monthly income statement including quarterly financial reviews with senior management.
- Establish and maintain productivity and utilization goals for employees.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Schedule maintenance and calibration of testing equipment, repairs on the truck fleet, and necessary facility updates and repairs.
- Support the efforts and work in conjunction with our sales and marketing staff to achieve top line profitable growth.
- Monthly review of all customer invoices, employee expense reports, labor reports, vendor invoices and sub contract expenses.
We offer a pleasant and casual working environment. Benefits include medical, vision, dental, disability and life insurance, employee assistance program, flexible spending account, 401(k) (with employer contribution plan), paid vacation, and holidays.
- Bachelors Degree is preferred.
- Minimum three to five years management experience.
- Coal and Coke knowledge beneficial.
- Regular travel to site and customer project locations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
- Display leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Demonstrate a commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Excel at operating in a fast pace environment.
- Delegate responsibilities effectively.
- Excellent computer and communication skills both verbal and written.
Interested candidate should forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org